Social Media Intern (unpaid)
Role: Responsible for updating and creating new, engaging content on Adara's social media channels, and manage day-to-day interactions with supporters and contacts via social media channels including Instagram. We're looking for someone with a passion for all things fashion with emphasis on contemporary modest styles.
• Manage Adara's Instagram page and post 3xs daily at minimum. Assure that posts and content are in line with Adara's vision, branding and social media guidelines.
• Monitor and respond to social media activity on a daily basis, and build relationships with new and existing audiences on Adara's Instagram
• Plan and draft social media content and monthly schedules strategically and in advance.
• Work collaboratively with Adara Team to promote our work and on joint social media campaigns.
• Source, edit and promote images from the Trust’s projects on the website and social media channels.
Photoshop, Indesign and Sketch or similar a plus
Interested applicants please inquire via info@adaraonliine with related experience.